Mountain Goat Running, LLC is a race event management company that provides fun challenging events for all terrains. Management services include:
- Full financial management-we own it, you benefit
- Race direction-you own it, we direct it
- Race day management
- Timing/scoring for roads, trails and cross country
- Social, written, audio and visual media coverage for events and athletes
The following events are Mountain Goat Running productions:
- MDRA 7 Mile, Minnetonka, MN in March
- River City Mile, La Crosse, WI in April
- Mendota Bottom Trail Run, Mendota, MN in August
- Salomon Autumn Trail Series, Bloomington, MN in September & October
Owner: Sam Rush also is/has:
- Current member of the Twin Cities in Motion Communication-Public Relations Committee
- Provided media coverage/articles for Down the Backstretch, Minneapolis Running, Twin Cities in Motion & USATF Minnesota
- Former USATF Minnesota Mountain/Ultra/Trail Committee Chair
- Former USATF Mountain/Ultra/Trail Rule Committee Chair
Visit Mountain Goat Running at: http://www.mountaingoatrunning.com/
Congratulations to our Break the Stigma Running Team that was officially introduced at the Voyageur Trail Ultra 50 Miles.
Michael took 1st place with an incredible time of 6:53:20, repeating as the winner from last year. Jake took 7th place overall, despite of getting sick throughout the race. April, didn’t compete this time. She ran to help her husband finish his first ever Ultra Race, awesome job for April and Antonio! So proud of these peeps!
Meet Chris Martin.
Chris is the owner of Paragon Billing. Paragon Billing has been our biggest sponsor.
Chris believed in this project not even a month after it was launched. When people didn’t even know what BSP was.
Chris allowed Break the Stigma Project to be one of the sponsors at the Afton Trail Runs this month (July 5th). And we were also able to have our own Aid Station; we had so much fun there. I hope to do it someday again!
Chris also allowed us to create our own Break the Stigma running team, which will help to spread the word around. We were lucky to have three amazing people in our team, and runners as well. I hope we can continue to have them in our team!
Paragon Billing will be making a donation to NAMI MN on behalf of Break the Stigma Project.
To find someone who believes in this project and trusting me to do it without any questioning, it’s something hard to explain. I’m so very thankful, and I will always be grateful to Chris for his support.
Chris is very passionate about breaking the stigma as much as I am.
Thank you Chris!